Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum
Yuro No Tenshi

Salutations! Ici, tu te trouves sur le forum de la team Yuro no Tenshi  

Yuro No Tenshi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: really confident for the majors next y ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 05:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: really confident for the majors next y Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- If the sloppy conditions and sparse crowd werent bad enough, Toronto FC dropped a 2-1 decision to Sporting Kansas City on Saturday in a game Ryan Nelsen largely blamed on the officiating. Custom Pelicans Jerseys . And a bad game ended on a worse note when the Toronto head coach and his assistant Fran OLeary were ejected in the final minute for words said from the sideline. "The referee (Allen Chapman) has a tough time but I think hell reflect and look back and probably (realize) Toronto FC were on the wrong end of the equation on literally all of the critical calls," said Nelsen, who was calm just minutes after his ejection. C.J. Sapong scored both goals for the visitors, while Darel Russell recorded the lone goal for Toronto in a rain-drenched affair at BMO Field, the gloomy, grey weather matching the mood around the Major League Soccer club. The loss stretched Torontos winless streak to eight consecutive games, while the victory for Kansas City propelled it into a tie with New York atop the Eastern Conference standings. Nelsen was frustrated about what he thought was a hand ball in Kansas Citys box, and a tackle on Justin Braun in the dying minutes. "The problems that we did cause (for Sporting KC), an oppositions hand got in the way, or I think it was a little bit of the Ultimate Fighting that is going on tonight (at Torontos Air Canada Centre) was done on Justin Braun at the end," Nelsen said. "I should be up here (talking about) two penalties, two blatant penalties, two stonecold penalties, and weve won the game." A week after Toronto (4-14-12) was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs for the seventh straight year, and with four games to go on the season, a sparse crowd -- announced at a season-low 12,627, but appearing much smaller -- braved the inclement weather. The previous season-low attendance was 15,217, two weeks earlier versus Chicago. Toronto hasnt won since Aug. 4 at New England, and despite which way the referees calls went, a couple of defensive miscues led to what Nelsen called "soft goals" for the visitors. Sapong opened the scoring for Kansas City (14-9-6) in the 18th minute when Graham Zusi found the head of Dominic Dwyer with a long cross. Dwyer headed the ball to a wide-open Sapong who launched a header past Toronto keeper Joe Bendik. "It wasnt going to be a performance game, atrocious conditions, you probably cant see it from the sideline but when youre out in the middle the water is horrible," Nelsen said. "It was going to be a mistake game, whoever turns it over and whoever makes mistakes is probably going to lose the game." Sapong, whod only scored twice previously this season, doubled his season output in the 53rd minute when he headed in a long cross from Chance Meyers. Defender Mark Bloom, in his second appearance for Toronto, seemed to lose sight of Sapong as he was tracking him back toward the net. "Soft goals for us to lose," said Toronto defender Steven Caldwell. "It was a not very nice day to play in or watch it was a battle at end, it was difficult to keep your footing, play with any kind of quality." Russell scored in the 38th minute to make it 1-1 on a bad clearance by Kansas City defender Aurelien Collin. Sporting KC goalkeeper Jimmy Nielsen passed the ball to Collin, who misplayed it leaving Alvaro Rey to swoop in and pass to Russell, who slotted it past Nielsen. The loss came a day after Toronto introduced Tim Bezbatchenko as its new general manager. Despite all the frustrations from Saturdays match, Nelsen was emphatic in his support for the recent turn of events in the front office. "When I first took this job and I saw what happened to where I sit now, oh my goodness, trust me on this one, I am so much happier, its absolutely night and day," Nelsen said. "Certain contracts with certain salary cap restrictions. . . ," he said, when asked to expand. "Everything was handcuffed and weve taken the handcuffs off and now we can move forward. "When I first took the job I thought it would be two or three years before Toronto could get out of the situation they were in, it was that bad." Saturdays game was a winnable one for Toronto, which had several near-misses on the afternoon. Rey went down on the edge of the 18-yard box in the first half after taking what looked like an elbow to the face. The referee awarded Toronto a free kick outside the box, which Caldwell nearly scored on. Toronto had another excellent scoring chance at the 45-minute mark when a header by Bright Dike -- who was strong in his first start for the home team --was cleared off Kansas Citys goal line. Toronto was reduced to 10 men in the 86th minute when Caldwell was shown a red card for a studs-up tackle on Josh Gardner. "No intent or anything malicious about it, its just the way the game was, and the type of conditions it was, sometimes you go in for challenges that arent ideal and I felt we both went in with our studs," said Caldwell. He chalked up the calls to a "lack of experience from the referee, and a lack of empathy for the conditions." Toronto was missing several key players including midfielder Jonathan Osorio, who was serving the first of a two-game suspension for kicking the ball at an opponents head in Torontos 2-0 loss at New York last week. Osorio booted the ball directly to the side of the head of Red Bulls defender Kosuke Kimura, who had fallen to the ground. Kimura was not injured on the play. Striker Robert Earnshaw missed the game with a hamstring injury. Danny Koevermans, whos struggling in his recovery from last seasons ACL surgery, didnt dress, nor did Matias Laba, whos out a month after fracturing his big toe. Toronto hosts D.C. United next Saturday. Jrue Holiday Pelicans Jersey . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. Nikola Mirotic Pelicans Jersey . The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also represented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Anthony-Davis-Pelicans-Jersey/ .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude.Charley Hull has set her sights on making her major breakthrough next year after finishing 2016 in style with her maiden LPGA Tour victory. Hull fired a flawless final-round 66 to capture the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship by two strokes on Sunday, a win which lifted her to fourth in the final Race to CME Globe standings. Charley Hull earned her first LPGA Tour title at the weekend The 20-year-old enjoyed a consistent year on the LPGA Tour, with five top-10 finishes and only three missed cuts in her 22 starts, and her win in Florida earned her $500,000 - the biggest payday of her career by a distance. Hull was just a shot behind world No 1 Lydia Ko at the ANA Inspiration, the opening major of the season on the womens circuit, while she also enjoyed top-20 finishes at the Womens PGA Championship and the British Open. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! But she now feels more confident of challenging for a first grand slam title next year following her impressive performance at the Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, where a more-relaxed approach to the game paid handsome rewards.Its been a long time coming, Hull told Sky Sports News HQ. Ive been knocking on the door this year and came second at the ANA Inspiration, but Ive had a good last couple of weeks, and to win one of the big ones at the end of the year was a lot of fun. Charley Hulls final round story on the way to winning her first LPGA Tour title I kind of switched off and wasnt really thinking about it too much to be honest. Jordan Crawford Pelicans Jersey. I was thinking about random stuff at home and I felt really relaxed all the time.Asked if it was the best round of her career, Hull replied: I would say that would probably be two and a half years ago when I won my first Ladies European Tour event at the Lalla Meryem Cup. I shot nine under on the last day and then best Gwladys Nocera in a play-off. Hull was second in the opening major of the season, and she wants to go one better in 2017 On Sunday, I really didnt know what I had scored when I holed out at the last. I thought I had shot three under, and then I found out I was six under.This is a big win to end the year with, its nice to have that under my belt and I feel really confident for the majors next year. I always seem to play pretty decent in the majors, and its usually just one bad round I have over the four days. Live Ladies European Tour Golf November 23, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Hopefully Ive ironed that out, and Ive had some really good scores over the last couple of weeks, so Im really looking forward to next year now.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Hull claims maiden LPGA win Golf on Sky Sports 4 Get Sky Sports Schedule China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 05:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006