Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum
Yuro No Tenshi

Salutations! Ici, tu te trouves sur le forum de la team Yuro no Tenshi  

Yuro No Tenshi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: rookie Khris Davis in left. Braun is ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: rookie Khris Davis in left. Braun is Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- The much-anticipated first NHL meeting between brothers Malcolm and P. Durham Smythe Jersey .K. Subban turned out to be a bit of a dud. P.K. Subban, the Norris Trophy winning defenceman for the Montreal Canadiens, managed one feeble shot against 19-year-old Malcolm, a goaltending prospect for the arch-rival Boston Bruins. And the Bruins outshot Montreal 40-20 and blew the game open with three third period goals en route to a 6-3 pre-season victory on Monday night. Malcolm Subban stopped all 12 shots he faced -- none of them terribly difficult -- after entering the game in relief of Chad Johnson midway through the second frame. "I didnt get very many shots, but it was good for sure," said the younger Subban, a top goalie in the Ontario Hockey League for the Belleville Bulls who was a 2012 first-round pick by Boston. "Obviously it was a great experience and a fun time." P.K. Subban, who had beaten Johnson with a rocket on a power play in the second period, didnt get much on his one attempt on his brother. "I think he had one that was probably his slowest shot ever, just a little knuckle-puck on net, but it was pretty fun," Malcolm said with a laugh. Jarome Iginla scored twice, including the game-winner, while Nick Johnson, with two, David Krejci and Zach Trotman also had goals for the Bruins, who scored three each on Carey Price and Robert Mayer. Boston went 4-for-6 on the power play. Travis Moen, Max Pacioretty and Subban scored as Johnson allowed three goals on only eight shots. The Subbans father, grandfather and next door neighbour were in from Toronto to see them play against each other for the first time at the level. Its something that is likely to be a regular occurrence in regular season and even playoff games once Malcolm is established as an NHL goalie. Then they will be part of the bitter rivalry between teams that are old foes. But this time was low key. When Malcolm entered the game, there was a tepid mix of boos and cheers from the Bell Centre fans, even though it had been the talk of the town for much of the day. One downtown pub even offered customers a free shot of whiskey if P.K. scored on his brother. It was not to be. "It was a pretty cool experience," said P.K. Subban. "We made eye contact, but we lost the game, so Im not going to smile or talk to him too much. "Ill see him after the game. Im sure hell rib me about the loss. But I was just playing the game. If I had scored on him, great, but Im just trying to help the team win. I thought he handled himself well for his first game." It was probably best for Boston coach Claude Julien to get the Subban versus Subban sideshow out of the way in a pre-season game, rather than having the youngster do it under pressure and a circus atmosphere in the regular season. "I think its something special and its an opportunity I was able to give him," said Julien, still looking for a backup for starter Tuukka Rask. "It was done on purpose and it was done for the right reasons. "I liked his game tonight very much. He looked in control, he looked calm. He made the saves look easy because he was well-positioned. Hes showing good signs of maturity, and thats the biggest challenge for goaltenders when they turn professional. "Certainly hes on the right track and I couldnt have been happier for him in his first game against his brother." After the game, the Canadiens cut 14 players, including Mayer and 2009 first-rounder Louis Leblanc. Three will return to Quebec Major Junior Hockey League teams -- Zach Fucale to Halifax, Charles Hudon to Chicoutimi and Martin Reway to Gatineau. The rest were assigned to AHL Hamilton. Kalen Ballage Dolphins Jersey .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Jason Sanders Jersey .com) - Even-money favorite Liams Map proved a little too tough down the stretch and won Saturdays $100,000 Harlans Holiday Stakes at Gulfstream Park. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Durham-Smythe-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=950 . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news.MILWAUKEE - While Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun doesnt think he can ever stop apologizing, hes also ready for a new chapter in his baseball career. Its been a unique off-season for Braun, the 2011 NL MVP trying to make amends with fans and teammates following his 65-game suspension last year for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. "I dont ever know if I could apologize enough for whats occurred, you know? I just continue to move forward and obviously Ill be apologetic," Braun said Sunday morning before an appearance at Brewers On Deck, the teams annual off-season fan event. Save for one heckler, Braun received a relatively warm welcome. At one point, he got a standing ovation when introduced on stage for a "Hollywood Squares" type game show. "I wish I could go back and do things differently, but I cant. All I can do is move forward and make the best of the opportunities presented to me," Braun told reporters. The event at a downtown Milwaukee convention centre was Brauns first major public appearance since his admission last year that he took performance-enhancing drugs and accepted his suspension in late July, abandoning claims he was innocent. Since then, Braun has kept in touch with management and teammates. Hes made at least one low-key appearance for a charity, and spoke to the media the day before Thanksgiving at a food drive at Miller Park. "Ive been hanging out with him. Its all good. I think hes just ready to move on like we all are," catcher Jonathan Lucroy said. Braun said he thinks hes called every suite holder and many season ticket holders, and he said it he had one "really challenging conversation." It matters what people think, he said. "Ive always taken tremendous pride in being a role model. I made a huge mistake. Ive paid a great price for that mistake," he said. "I deeply regret it. Jerome Baker Dolphins Jersey. I wish I could change it." Despite all thats happened, there were still a fair number of fans wearing No. 8 Braun jerseys on Sunday. When asked his first question on the mock game show, a heckler from the audience yelled "You know hes lying." Braun ignored the jab but played it off his next time up. "As a fan so graciously pointed out, Ive gotten in trouble in the past for not being completely forthcoming," Braun said. Manager Ron Roenicke said it was important for Braun to build his relationship with fans the community, though getting back to the level of interaction and acceptance from before the suspension wont "happen overnight." "Hes served the penalty Major League Baseball has come up with, and hopefully thats beyond what we need to address now," Roenicke said. Suspension aside, a thumb injury also limited Braun — part of a litany of injuries that hit the Brewers. Braun hit .298 with nine homers and 38 RBIs in 61 games, by far the worst production of his career. That was in left field. This year, hes moving to right. The Brewers are realigning their outfield following the trade of Norichika Aoki to Kansas City and the emergence down the stretch of rookie Khris Davis in left. Braun isnt worried about a drop-off in production. "No, I think Ill be better than Ive ever been. Very confident in that," he said. The thumb feels good. Braun also got married in the off-season. Spring training starts in a less than a month, and he hasnt been this eager to get started since 2011. Braun declined comment when asked about the 162-game suspension of Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, who is suing to get his punishment overturned. Braun said "he hasnt really paid close attention to his situation." AP freelance writers Andrew Wagner and Joe Totoraitis contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006