Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum
Yuro No Tenshi

Salutations! Ici, tu te trouves sur le forum de la team Yuro no Tenshi  

Yuro No Tenshi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: just didnt work out," ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Main(s): dsfsa

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 05:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: just didnt work out," Répondre en citant

MEMPHIS, Tenn. M.J. Stewart Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Jude Classic wanting to tune up for the U.S. Open at Pinehurst by finishing strong. He did just that Thursday. Mickelson shot a 3-under 67, birdieing three of his final four holes in windy conditions before a thunderstorm softened up TPC Southwind. It was his first round in the 60s since the third round at the Wells Fargo Championship. He hadnt shot below 70 since. He missed the cut at The Players Championship and tied for 49th last week in the Memorial following a visit from FBI agents and lingering questions about an insider-trading investigation. Lefty hasnt won in 19 events dating to the British Open and is among the players in Tennessee tuning up for Pinehurst. "I did exactly what I need to do and some momentum that I need heading into the U.S. Open," Mickelson said. "Tomorrows round, the same thing. Finish strong and play a good round." Ben Crane shot a 7-under 63 giving him the lead in the suspended first round, taking advantage of the 3 1/2-hour delay that left nearly perfect scoring conditions with no wind and rain-softened greens. He had five of his seven birdies on his final nine, the last a few minutes before play was suspended because of darkness. Sixty players were unable to finish the round. Peter Malnati shot a 65, and Billy Horschel also was 5 under with two holes left to play. Retief Goosen and Joe Durant each had a 66, while Stuart Appleby, Zach Johnson and Jason Bohn were on the course at 4 under. Appleby had a hole-in-one on the 157-yard eighth hole, using a 7-iron. That was his 17th hole, and the last one he completed. Crane needed only 24 putts for his best round of the season, including a 27-footer for birdie on his final hole at No. 9 with only a handful of people watching because officials closed the course to spectators because of the high winds with the storm. "We caught a huge break being on this side of the wave," Crane said. "You know this is ideal Memphis weather. Its as good as it gets. It was calm, barely any wind. The greens softened up. We were able to attack some of the pins." Mickelelson, who tied for second at Southwind last year, was among the 53 players who finished before play was delayed. Even with tricky wind Thursday morning, Mickelson said his focus on each shot was much better. Hes trying to better visualize the shot and curve his irons so that his approach shots land closer to the hole, giving him more tap-in opportunities. Finishing with the three birdies in his final four holes was exactly what he wanted in a round with five birdies and two bogeys. He hit his approach from 135 yards on the par-4 sixth to 5 feet and rolled in the birdie putt. He left himself longer putts with a 7-footer on the par-3 eighth and an 11-footer on the par-4 ninth, but knocked them in for his strong finish. "Ive been struggling with finishing the round strong," Mickelson said. "I had a good round last week on Thursday and then played poorly. To birdie three of the last four made it a great round. Thats exactly what I need to do." Firm greens made it tough to land balls close, but Goosen credited them with helping him roll in some of his birdie putts. He sunk a couple from 5 feet or closer, but also had a couple birdie putts from 14 feet. Goosen also saved par on No. 7 with a 12-foot putt. "The greens are as good as greens as you can get," Goosen said. "The greens are rolling close to 13 on the stimpmeter. They are really good. You hit the right putt, they are going to go in." A seven-time winner on the PGA Tour, Goosen hasnt won on tour since 2009. He has two top-10 finishes this year as he continues his comeback from back surgery in August 2012. He tied for third in Memphis in 2011 and said he really likes the course. Divots: Robert Garrigus withdrew after hurting his wrist in the 18th fairway. He had a 79 that included three bogeys, a double and an 8 on the par-4 17th. ... Players will resume the second round at 7 a.m., with the second round starting approximately 40 minutes later. Buccaneers Jerseys . Jim Leyland, in his eighth playoffs, has never had a starting rotation he trusts as much as the grouping of Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Doug Fister. Vita Vea Buccaneers Jersey .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Black-33-Carlton-Davis-Womens-Jersey/ . The 19-year-old Swiss centre back will initially have to impress in Uniteds reserve side to earn a spot in the first team. Veseli says "Manchester United has a long history of younger players coming through and hopefully I can follow and do the same. NEW YORK -- Steve Kerr said Sunday he spoke with Phil Jackson twice over the weekend and that they will continue discussing the possibility of him becoming coach of the New York Knicks. Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. "Theres a lot to cover on both sides and this was the first time weve talked about the job. It just opened up last week and so weve got a lot of things to discuss," Kerr said. Jackson fired Mike Woodson and the rest of the Knicks coaching staff after a 37-45 season, and again said he wasnt interested in returning to coaching. Though Kerr has never been a coach, he has been mentioned as a candidate for the job since Jackson was hired in March. Jackson said last week he hoped to speak with Kerr soon to see gauge his desire to do the job, and it definitely interests Kerr. "How could it not?" Kerr said. "I mean, its the Knicks and its Phil Jackson, my coach. So Id be crazy not to look into it." Kerr said he has wanted to coach since stepping down as Phoenix Suns general manager in 2010. He won three titles playing for Jackson in Chicago, and agreed with his former coach that they have similar views of the game. "I know Phil last week said we share the same space, which I think is well said," Kerr said. "Wee share a lot of the same philosophies. Ronald Jones II Buccaneers Jersey. I learned a lot of my basketball from him and Tex Winter, and so I think its safe to say that we have a lot of the same ideas." Winter taught the triangle offence and was a longtime Jackson assistant when he used the system to win an NBA-record 11 championships as a coach. Jackson said he wont insist the Knicks coach run it, but has made clear his belief in it. Woodson went 109-79 with the Knicks, leading them last season to their first division championship since 1994, but was fired with a year left on his contract. He said Sunday on NBA TV that coaching the team that drafted him out of college was like a "dream come true." "And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ballclub and our fans. And this year things just didnt work out," Woodson said. "Sometimes in life things just dont work out according to plan. But I look at it, overall, it was a good run." Jackson said he doesnt have a timetable, though he hoped to have a coach in place by the July summer league. Kerr said it was tough to do things quickly because hes on the road so much of the spring working games. Hes been going to training camps and meeting with coaches, and wants to work with players instead of another role in a front office. "Ive been preparing for this and if its something that feels like the right fit, its something Im going to do," Kerr said. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 05:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006