Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum
Yuro No Tenshi

Salutations! Ici, tu te trouves sur le forum de la team Yuro no Tenshi  

Yuro No Tenshi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: in an overtime win at C ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Main(s): dsfsa

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 03:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: in an overtime win at C Répondre en citant

KAPALUA, Hawaii -- Masters champion Adam Scott narrowly beat out Tiger Woods as the male player of the year in voting by the Golf Writers Association of America. Renato Augusto Brazil Jersey . The GWAA takes into account more than just a players performance on the PGA Tour. Scott won four times around the world, none bigger than his playoff victory at Augusta National to become the first Australian in a green jacket. He also won a FedEx Cup playoff event and twice in Australia, and he joined Jason Day to win the portion of the World Cup for Australia at Royal Melbourne. Out of 218 ballots, Scott won by five votes. "It is an honour to be recognized as the most consistent male golfer of 2013 and it is appreciated to have the respect of the Golf Writers of America. Thank you," Scott said from Kapalua, where he is playing in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Woods won five times on the PGA Tour, including The Players Championship and two World Golf Championships, though he went a fifth straight year without winning a major. Woods also won the PGA Tour money title and the Vardon Trophy for the lowest scoring average. Woods won player of the year from the PGA Tour (a vote of players) and PGA of America (based on points). Those awards consider only a players PGA Tour record. The PGA Tour does not disclose vote totals. The other GWAA awards were landslides. Inbee Park, who had three straight majors among her six victories on the LPGA Tour, received 91 per cent of the vote to win female player of the year. Womens British Open champion Stacy Lewis and Evian Championship winner Suzann Pettersen received the other votes. Kenny Perry, who won two majors on the Champions Tour and captured the Schwab Cup, also had 91 per cent of the vote for senior player of the year over Bernhard Langer and David Frost. "It is my highest honour, from the players or the writers, to be named player of the year," Perry said. "Here I am at 53 doing stuff I probably shouldnt be doing, so Im honoured that the writers are paying attention to me." They will be honoured April 9 at the annual GWAA Awards Dinner in Augusta, Ga. Scott received 75 votes, or 34 per cent of the vote, compared with 70 votes for Woods. In a season that had so many players accomplish so much, Phil Mickelson received 17 per cent, while Henrik Stenson got 16 per cent. Mickelson won the British Open for the third leg of the Grand Slam, along with the Phoenix Open and the Scottish Open. Stenson became the first player to win the FedEx Cup and the Race to Dubai in the same season. Scott played 20 times around the world. Along with his four wins, he had the lead briefly on the back nine of the British Open, where he tied for third, and he tied for fifth in the PGA Championship. Woods had two top 10s in the majors, a tie for fourth at the Masters and a tie for sixth in the British Open. Park rose to No. 1 in the womens world ranking shortly after winning the Kraft Nabisco Championship. She won the LPGA Championship, and then made it three straight majors at the U.S. Womens Open. She failed in her bid to become the first player to win four majors in one season, but still led womens golf with six victories and captured the LPGA Tour money title for the second straight year. "Last year was a year that I could never forget," Park said. "I was able to put my name among the greatest players around the world. Now, on top of that, I am being recognized and honoured by golf writers. They are those who know what has just happened last year in every detail. I can almost say that they know me better than I know myself. Thats why this honour is very special and means a lot to me." Blank Brazil Jerseys . - Considering where Jeff Gordon was after Richmond, left out of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship in part due to some late-race shenanigans, he couldnt have been happier on Sunday. Danilo Brazil Jersey . Fellow Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuain also had a brace for Napoli. And Samuel Etoo scored for his fourth different team. On a night of standout individual performances Wednesday, Schalke goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand had a game hell want to forget. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/world-cup-thiago-silva-football-jersey/ . Ashley Wagner will skate in the womens short program for a U.S. team thats in seventh place. Davis and White won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games and are two-time world champions.ATLANTA - With their season on the verge of slipping away, the Atlanta Hawks arent going for style points, theyre just glad to string together a couple of wins. Kyle Korver scored 12 of his 15 points in the fourth quarter to help Atlanta beat the Milwaukee Bucks 102-97 Thursday night for the Hawks first back-to-back victories in nearly six weeks. The Hawks (28-35) expanded their lead over the surging Knicks (26-40) for the No. 8 and final playoff spot in the East to 3 1/2 games. Their victory over the team with the worst record in the NBA followed Mondays 104-102 victory over Utah, the team with the worst record in the Western Conference. Like the Bucks (13-52), the Hawks entered the game having lost 14 of 16, and their first home game after a six-game road trip had an odd feel. "The last two havent been pretty, but theyre wins and its two in a row so were going to try to build on that," said Korver, who was 4 for 4 from the foul line and 3 for 4 from the field in the final period, including 2 for 3 on 3-pointers. "The first game back after a (long) road trip is notoriously a trap game, and I think we fell for it a bit in the first half and didnt come out with the right energy and focus, at least I didnt." Korvers backcourt mate, Jeff Teague, scored 22 points with eight in a final period that saw 12 lead changes and four ties. The Hawks took the lead for good when Korvers 3-pointer gave them a 90-89 edge with 2:15 left. That came moments after Korver missed from long distance, and reserve centre Elton Brand grabbed the rebound and fired it back to the sharpshooter. That play more than any ruined the Atlanta homecoming of Bucks coach Larry Drew, who was the Hawks head coach from 2010-13. He was not asked to return for the final season of his contract, although Atlanta never officially fired him. "If we come up with that rebound were not in that position," Drew said. "You cant leave a guy like that that open. Or even put him in that position, because Kyle is, if not the best shooter, hes one of the top three in our league." Korvers 3 triggered a 9-0 run that waas punctuated by Teagues thunderous dunk with 27 second remaining for a 96-89 lead. Casemiro Brazil Jersey. Ersan Ilyasova had 22 points and 10 rebounds for Milwaukee, and guard Brandon Knight added 20 points. Every Atlanta starter, even centre Pero Antic, made at least one 3-pointer. The Hawks were 13 for 29 from beyond the arc. Milwaukee had just eight turnovers and a modest 43-41 rebounding edge, but went 3 for 19 on 3-point attempts. Trailing 53-47 at halftime, the Hawks took a 68-67 lead by closing the third quarter with a 9-0 run during which they made four straight shots. Milwaukee shot 4 for 21 in the period, and scored one point over the final 4:08 of a 14-point quarter. "Our defence picked us up and allowed us to get back in the game," Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. "We keep talking about being better defensively, and at some point weve got to carry it over to the court." Both teams found energy in the final quarter, when the Hawks outscored the Bucks 34-30. Teague, who pitched in eight assists but also committed seven turnovers, was happy with the win because, he said, "Nobody is bad in the NBA. On any given night, anybody can beat anybody." Budenholzer was more mindful of Atlantas opponent. He did not consider his team to be back on track. "No; not really. I think were going to have to play a whole lot better than this going forward," Budenholzer said. "Wins are important ... but I dont think anybody thinks were settled." NOTES: Hawks centre Al Horford, who has been out since tearing his right pectoral muscle Dec. 26 in an overtime win at Cleveland, said he will not return to play this seven even if Atlanta makes the playoffs. He returned after suffering a similar injury to his left pectoral in 2011-12. "No. I think it would be hard. This injury, honestly, was a little more severe than the other one," he explained in his first meeting with reporters since the injury. "And its my right side, shooting arm, and I need to feel 100 per cent confident with it, so I think its going to be a little bit slower." Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 03:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006