Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum
Yuro No Tenshi

Salutations! Ici, tu te trouves sur le forum de la team Yuro no Tenshi  

Yuro No Tenshi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: "I spoke with Commissioner Adam S ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Main(s): dsfsa

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 03:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: "I spoke with Commissioner Adam S Répondre en citant

Newcastle winger Matt Ritchie joined the EFL Weekly podcast for 10 to tackle this week, and revealed Grant Hanleys secret talent. Jeff Green Jersey . Ritchie joined Rafael Benitezs side from Bournemouth in a £12m deal over the summer and has quickly settled into life at St James Park, scoring once and providing three assists in 11 Championship appearances so far. LISTEN: EFL Weekly EFL Weekly podcast including Matt Ritchie, Neil Warnock, Karl Robinson The Scotland international discussed Newcastles hopes for the season, his worst moment in football to date, and Hanleys initiation song... Which team do you support?Portsmouth. They are my boyhood club and I look out for their results. They are in my favourites on my Sky Sports Score Centre app! Hopefully they can get promoted too. Ive not been to Fratton Park for a long while but I always keep an eye out and I have a few friends there as well.Where will Newcastle finish in the Sky Bet Championship this season?The aim is top of the league. Dont get me wrong, its a tough league and I dont say that lightheartedly. Its going to be a tough, long season but hopefully we get progressively better and keep winning games. Matt Ritchie (number 11) joined Newcastle from Bournemouth What do your team-mates call you?Just Matty, simple as that.Best thing about playing for Newcastle?Probably the support you receive from the fans, who are fantastic. Playing with that pressure is something I really enjoy. Its a fantastic stadium to play in when you get 52,000, and Im really enjoying it. Highlights of Newcastles 1-0 win over Rotherham from the Sky Bet Championship. Closest friends in football?I have a few buddies back at Bournemouth. Harry Arter and Franno [Simon Francis] are the guys I speak to the most. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Toughest opponent?Its a difficult one to answer, but I probably have to say Huddersfield, who were the best team we have played so far this season. The way they pressed the ball was impressive and they are a good side.Best moment in football so far?Its a close one between winning at Stamford Bridge with Bournemouth and winning promotion to the Premier League with Bournemouth. I remember the night we did it against Bolton and I scored. That game was special. Matt Ritchie (right) spent four years at Bournemouth Worst moment in football so far?Earlier in my career I was relegated at Swindon, and obviously no-one likes to be involved in a relegation battle. Its either that or not qualifying for Euro 2016 with Scotland. That was disappointing as well. Matt Ritchie won his first Scotland cap in 2015 Strangest rumour you have heard about yourself?The rumour I was linked with Manchester United was a strange one! Im not sure where that one came from!What was your initiation song?It was Songbird by Oasis. I did OK but Id say Grant Hanley was the best one weve had this season. He did When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating. You have to get him on the podcast because hes got a bit to be fair to him!You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Newcastle edge past Rotherham Rafa hails work ethic Sissoko wanted earlier move EFL on Sky: 10 in 10 returns Jordan Clarkson Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Brad Daugherty Jersey . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/larry-nance-jr-cavaliers-jersey-c-33/ . The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts.NEW YORK -- The NBA said Saturday it will appoint a chief executive officer to supervise the Los Angeles Clippers operations. On Tuesday, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver banned Clippers owner Donald Sterling for life for racist comments made on an audio recording, fined him $2.5 million and urged league owners to force him to sell the team. "The best way to ensure the stability of the team during this difficult situation is to move quickly and install a CEO to oversee the Clippers organization," Mike Bass, the NBA executive vice-president of communications, said in a statement. "The process of identifying that individual is underway." The decision was welcomed by Sterlings wifee, Rochelle, who said she was fully committed to making the Clippers the best team in the NBA. Kyrie Irving Jersey. "I spoke with Commissioner Adam Silver this week to tell him that I fully supported his recent swift and decisive action," Rochelle Sterling said. "We also agreed at that time that, as a next step, both the league and the team should work together to find some fresh, accomplished executive leadership for the Clippers. I welcome his active involvement in the search for a person of the utmost character, proven excellence and a commitment to promoting equality and inclusiveness." A forced sale would require approval of three-fourths of the leagues owners. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 03:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006