Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum
Yuro No Tenshi

Salutations! Ici, tu te trouves sur le forum de la team Yuro no Tenshi  

Yuro No Tenshi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: "I dont tell him much. I think he ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Main(s): dsfsa

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: "I dont tell him much. I think he Répondre en citant

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant scored 33 points, Russell Westbrook had a triple-double, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Memphis Grizzlies 120-109 on Saturday night in Game 7 of their first-round Western Conference playoff series. Kerryon Johnson Jersey . Westbrook had 27 points, 16 assists and 10 rebounds. His assist total tied the franchise record for a playoff game set in 1987 by Nate McMillan when the team was still in Seattle. The gritty Grizzlies, playing without leading scorer Zach Randolph because of a suspension, led by 11 points in the first half before the Thunder overwhelmed them and shot 66 per cent after the break. Marc Gasol led Memphis with 24 points. Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley had 20 points and nine assists while playing with a strained right hamstring. It was Westbrooks second triple-double in the past three games. He made 10 of 16 shots from the field, both of his 3-pointers and five of his six free throws. Durant, slowed for much of the series, looked like his normal self. The regular-season scoring champion made 12 of 18 field goals and all five of his 3-pointers after struggling from long range throughout the series. Guards Tony Allen and Mike Miller started for the first time in the series in place of Randolph and Tayshaun Prince, and the Grizzlies beat the Thunder at their fast-paced game in the first quarter. Memphis shot 60 per cent in the opening period to take a 36-27 lead. Oklahoma City chipped away in the second quarter, and the Thunder finally took a 51-50 lead on a 3-pointer by Durant. Durant hit another 3-pointer with 3.7 seconds left to give the Thunder a 61-58 lead at the break. He scored 21 points in the first half and Westbrook had 13 points and eight assists. Gasol scored 15 points in the first half, but he and Allen both had three fouls at the break. The Thunder opened the second half on a 10-2 run. Durant hit a 3-pointer to give Oklahoma City a 71-60 lead. Durant hit another 3 that gave Oklahoma City a 78-63 advantage and led to a Memphis timeout. Back-to-back 3s by Derek Fisher and Westbrook and a breakaway dunk by Caron Butler gave the Thunder a 92-76 lead, and Oklahoma City took a 94-81 edge into the fourth quarter. Notes: Allen sustained an eye injury Friday in Game 6, but played anyway. He scored 15 points in 36 minutes. ... During the morning shootaround, Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger wouldnt comment on the NBAs decision to suspend Randolph for punching Thunder centre Steven Adams in the jaw late in Game 6. Adams got a loud ovation when he entered the game in the first quarter. ... Oklahoma City committed seven turnovers in the first quarter and 20 in the game. ... Butler got his second start for the Thunder, and his first in front of the home crowd. He finished with 15 points. DaShawn Hand Lions Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Customized/ .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice.NEWARK, N.J. -- Marshawn Lynch was there. He even talked a bit. Then he was gone, cutting short his Super Bowl media day appearance after 6 1-2 minutes. And then he was back, albeit to the side of the "mixed zone" the NFL created for players not on podiums or in microphone-equipped speaking areas at the Prudential Center. But this time he wasnt speaking, except briefly to Deion Sanders for NFL Network, to the Seahawks website, and to Armed Forces Network. Seattles star running back, wearing a cap, hood and dark sunglasses, even acknowledged he was trying to avoid being fined by the league for not meeting his media requirements Tuesday. Thats why he returned to the floor of the arena rather than disappear completely after he cut short his Q and A with perhaps 100 media members packed together trying to hear his pearls of wisdom. When he came back, one reporter asked Lynch, "Are you trying to avoid being fined by standing here?" Lynch twice nodded his head yes. Earlier this month, Lynch was fined $50,000 for not co-operating with the Seattle media. The NFL put the fine on hold, saying it would be rescinded if he complied with media obligations. "Players are required to participate and he participated. We will continue to monitor the situation," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Tuesday. Lynch has required media sessions Wednesday and Thursday. The Seahawks play the Denver Broncos on Sunday. Along with letting slip a profanity to Sanders, he three times described himself as "smooth" to the Hall of Fame cornerback, adding: "I aint never seen no talk that won me nothing." Earlier, Lynch answered 16 questions at the outset of the Seahawks one-hour availability, with topics ranging from the Denver defence to teammate Michael Robinson to, well, why he avoids interviews. "I like to keep it low key," said Lynch, who the Seahawks opted to nott place in one of the 17 areas with microphones and name plates identifying the players. Tracy Walker Jersey. "Im just about action. You say hut and theres action. All the unnecessary talk, it dont do nothing for me. I appreciate that people want to hear from me, but I just go to work and do my thing. You feel me?" Whether Lynch will feel like showing up the next two days, when the Seahawks will be available in a hotel ballroom -- no barriers between them and the media -- is uncertain. Lynch also talked to teammates while standing around. Several youngsters in the stands above him asked to have footballs signed and he obliged once they tossed him the souvenirs. He also signed a Seahawks helmet, but he didnt converse with the fans. While he did that, about five dozen media members stood in front of Lynch and shouted out a few questions. He ignored almost all of them as time ran out in Seattles availability. Lynch watched as the scoreboard clock counted down to zero and, when it was announced the Seattle portion of media availability was over, he left for good. "Hes such a major factor on our football team," coach Pete Carroll said, "but in this setting he becomes somewhat of a recluse and doesnt want to be a part of it. We try and respect that as much as we can." Robinson was asked if he advised his backfield mate on how to handle media day. "Hes a grown man," Robinson said. "I dont tell him much. I think he knows what hes doing. Hes got a good plan in place, and as long as he runs inside-outside zone on Sunday, Im happy with that." Lynch never has explained his beef with the media. He regularly spoke to reporters until late in the 2012 season. In March of that year, he signed a four-year contract worth $31 million, including a guaranteed $18 million. In July 2012, he was arrested for driving under the influence near his hometown of Oakland, Calif. Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yuro No Tenshi Index du Forum -> L'histoire des Tenshi -> Présentations des Tenshi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006